Permanent watertight repairs with a smooth finish
CRC 121 Concrete Filler is a two part silica-based epoxy. Once mixed, the putty can be easily moulded to form permanent watertight repairs with a smooth finish to concrete, brick, mortar and plaster. It adheres well to wet surfaces and is suitable for most underwater repairs. In cured form CRC 121 Concrete Filler is many times harder and more impact resistant than concrete, has a similar consistency and colour to new concrete, and has excellent chemical and UV resistance.
CRC 121 Concrete Filler Features:
- Easy to work: can be moulded and shaped with water
- Permanent and super strong: cures harder than concrete
- Cures watertight: suitable for repairs to submerged substrates
- Adheres to wet surfaces: can be applied underwater
- Excellent cohesive properties in uncured state: easy to work and mould, ideal when a smooth even finish is required
- Chemical and UV resistance
- Appearance: similar consistency and colour to new concrete
- Application Method: Spatula
There are no reviews yet.