Non-flammable Multi-Purpose High Performance Lubricant with PTFE
CRC 5-56 Industrial is a high performance variant of CRC 5-56 fortified with PTFE for additional lubricating performance and is non-flammable making it safe for use in industrial applications.
The presence of PTFE provides effectivelubrication and performs extremely well when frequent start/stop or alternating movements occur. Superior penetrating power breaks through rust and corrosion, loosens rusted parts, displaces water from wet equipment and cleans away scale and dirt.
CRC 5-56 Industrial inhibits corrosion by forming a continuous protection barrier against water and oxygen. Moisture is displaced from electrical and ignition systems making it possible to start wet engines and to prevent electrical failure.
CRC 5-56 Industrial eliminates the need for many disassembly operations and cleans and protects surfaces contaminated by machining or handling.
Features and Benefits
- Non-Flammable – Safe for industrial applications
- Fortified with PTFE – For improved lubrication performance especially when frequent start/stop movements occur
- Displaces moisture to help start wet engines
- Inhibits corrosion – Long-lasting protective film provides ongoing protection against corrosion
- Penetrates quickly, frees rusted parts – Breaks away rust and corrosion, frees components bonded by dirt and scale
- Eliminates the need for many disassembly operations
- Preventative maintenance programs – To increase life expectancy of mechanical equipment
- Safe for all metals and alloys, most painted surfaces, coatings, plastics and rubbers
- Contains no silicone
- Cleans grease and tar off painted surfaces
- Includes Permastraw Dual-Action Spray System – One piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place.
Application Method: Aerosol
This product has no special approvals properties
|Flash Point||>60 degreesC|
|Boiling Point||300 degreesC|
|Solubility||Neg. in water|
|Type of film||Oily, wet|
|Dry Time||Non-drying wet oil|
|Temperature Range||-10 degreesC to +200 degreesC|
|Corrosion Resistance||Up to 9 months indoors|
|Dielectric Strength||19,400 Volts|
|CRC/Barcode||Pack Sizes Available|
| Aerosol 420 ml, pack size 6
20.80cm H x 6.50cm W x 6.50cm D : 0.47kg
| Jerry Can 4 litre, pack size 4
23.00cm H x 19.00cm W x 12.00cm D : 3.51kg
| Can 20 litre, pack size 1
36.80cm H x 29.30cm W x 29.30cm D : 0.10kg
There are no reviews yet.