Release agent for food packaging
Ambersil Silicone Release FG is a multi-purpose, medium duty, silicone mould release agent that is NSF M1 registered. It has been formulated as a highly effective, general purpose release agent for all thermoplastics and many types of moulded rubber used in the food processing industry.
Provides a medium duty film for release of plastic and rubber parts in injection moulding, compression moulding, vacuum forming and many other moulding and forming processes. Will not build up in the mould and helps to improve surface finish, reduce rejects and increases production.
Ambersil Silicone Release FG Features:
- NZ Asure Quality Approved
- MPI C81 Approved – mould release agent
- MPI C15 Approved – lubricant Incidental contact
- NSF registered M1 – mould release agent
- NSF registered H1 Suitable for packaging machine anti-stick oil where finished articles will have direct to food contact
- Maximum operational temperature : +200 degreesC
- Totally clean, clear, and non-staining wet’ film
There are no reviews yet.