The Original Premium Heavy Duty Brake & Parts Cleaner
CRC Brakleen Non-Chlorinated is a powerful, heavy duty cleaner and degreaser for brake, clutch parts and general mechanical equipment. It is formulated to quickly and safely dissolve and flush away grease, oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid, hardened deposits and other contaminants, without the need for disassembly – reducing maintenance costs.
CRC Brakleen Non-Chlorinated is also perfect for degreasing components prior to reassembly – especially prior to thread locking. When sprayed, the break up in the liquid stream assists cleaning by providing surface agitation and maximum wet-out. It is rubber safe and safe on most automotive plastics.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for use in confined spaces – fast evaporating to achieve high short term exposure level’ of the resulting vapour
- Safe for use on most automotive rubbers, plastics and paints
- Does not contain silicone’s or chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Quick cleaning, Quick evaporating
- Non staining, non-corrosive, leaves no residue
- Does not contain silicone’s
- No disassembly required – Saves time and maintenance costs
- Controlled spray action – Assists cleaning through surface agitation
- Low surface tension – Gives excellent penetration and ensures superior dissolving and degreasing properties
- Superior cleaning and degreasing properties – Has many uses beyond brakes
- Brakes last longer and perform better
- Helps eliminate disc brake squeal and clutch chatter
- Safely settles and removes hazardous brake dust
- Stable, non-staining and non-corrosive to metals
- Brakleen brake cleaner, cleans and degreases brake linings, drums, cylinders, brake shoes, disc brake pads, discs, wedge brakes, springs, calipers, clutch discs, wheel bearings, CV joints, wire ropes, winch cables, dies, moulds, equipment, parts and tools.
- For cleaning machinery, motors and general mechanical equipment when a vapour degreaser is required. Can also be used to clean electrical contacts. (Equipment must be de-energised before cleaning. Fully ventilate equipment before re-energising equipment).
- Great for cleaning most parts of your car and bike. Excellent for cleaning clutch and pressure plates prior to overhaul and reassembly. Use on car, truck or motorcycle engines, mowers, outboard motors. Boat, industrial, mining, farming equipment parts, gears and also concrete driveways.
- Also ideal for flushing away built up dirt, grease and oil that can prevent forklifts and industrial machinery from working efficiently
- For degreasing components prior to reassembly, especially prior to thread-locking. Preparation for the application of engine sealants, paint or lubricant. Ideal for removing grease and contaminates from CV joints and wheel bearings
- Car brake cleaner
|CRC/Barcode||Pack Sizes Available|
|Non-Chlorinated Aerosol 525 ml, pack size 6
24.80cm H x 6.50cm W x 6.50cm D : 0.66kg
There are no reviews yet.