Cable Pulling Lubricant
CRC Cable Slide is a technologically advanced synthetic cable
pulling lubricant designed for drawing through light to medium
electronic, electric, electrical or data cables.
Fortified with synthetic additives, CRC Cable Slide leaves a
non-staining odourless film as a long-lasting, economical
alternative to messy water-based gels. The no mess spray gives
maximum lubrication and reduced friction on long cable pulls
without harming plastics or cables.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces friction on cable pulls – Prevents cable binding
- Aerosol – Easy to use. No mess.
- Clear, non-staining, odourless film
- Will not harm plastics or cables
- Long lasting formula
- Recommended for electronic, electric, electrical or data cable
pulls – both horizontal and vertical
|Flash Point||> 350 degreesC TCC|
|Solubility||Neg. in water|
|Type of film||Thin, oily film|
|Dry Time||Non-drying, wet|
|Timken OK Load||40lb|
|Temperature Range||-40 degreesC to +300 degreesC (continuous) +350 degreesC
There are no reviews yet.