Cutting, drilling & tapping compounds for all metal types
The CRC CDT Cutting Oil is a convenient aerosol ideal for mobile engineers and mechanics working off-site. It significantly reduces friction and wear, increases cutting speeds, protects and extends tool life, and ensures a consistent, high-quality surface finish.
CRC CDT Cutting compounds contain extreme pressure additives and create a strong film with increased ‘cling’ for use on vertical surfaces, allowing for work at any angle. It leaves an anti-corrosive residue and is safe to use on soft metals such as brass, copper, and aluminium.
CRC CDT Cutting Oil Features:
- Contains high performance, extreme pressure additives
- Provides very high resistance to temperature, pressure and wear
- Enhances tool, mandrel and die life – Reduces tooling and production costs
- Increases cutting performance
- Cuts downtime
- Provides a homogenous and tenacious lubricating film
- Consistent, high-quality surface finish
- Flexibility – Suitable for use on a wide range of applications and materials
- Freedom from scoring due to high welding resistance
- Reduction of scrap
- Suitable for hand and machine cutting
- MPI Approved C12 (all animal product except dairy)
- 400ml Aerosol Includes Permastraw Dual-Action Spray System – One piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place.
Metal cutting operations
General workshop applications
Also ideal for tube drawing and extruding, cold forming and deep drawing of difficult steels such as stainless steel, high nickel alloys, chrome alloys, nimonics and aluminium.
CRC CDT Cutting Oil Specifications:
- Appearance: Brown liquid
- Kinematic Viscosity: 28 CSC @ 40 degreesC
- Flammability: Flammable Aerosol
- Propellant: Hydrocarbon
- Type of film: Neat oil
- Copper Corrosion Test (3 hours @ 100 degreesC): No stain
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 degrees C to +250 degrees C
There are no reviews yet.