Cutting, drilling & tapping compounds for all metal types
The CRC CDT Metal Cutting Paste is a heavy-duty viscous paste that can be applied by brush or by dipping tool into the compound. It significantly reduces friction and wear, increases cutting speeds, protects and extends tool life, and ensures a consistent, high-quality surface finish.
CRC CDT Cutting compounds contain extreme pressure additives and create a strong film with increased ‘cling’ for use on vertical surfaces, allowing for work at any angle. It leaves an anti-corrosive residue and is safe to use on soft metals such as brass, copper, and aluminium.
CRC CDT Metal Cutting Paste Features:
- Contains high performance, extreme pressure additives
- Provides very high resistance to temperature, pressure and wear
- Enhances tool, mandrel and die life – Reduces tooling and production costs
- Increases cutting performance
- Cuts downtime
- Provides a homogenous and tenacious lubricating film
- Consistent, high-quality surface finish
- Flexibility – Suitable for use on a wide range of applications and materials
- Freedom from scoring due to high welding resistance
- Reduction of scrap
- Suitable for hand and machine cutting
- MPI Approved C12 (all animal product except dairy)
Metal cutting operations
General workshop applications
Also ideal for tube drawing and extruding, cold forming and deep drawing of difficult steels such as stainless steel, high nickel alloys, chrome alloys, nimonics and aluminium.
There are no reviews yet.