High temperature, high pressure spray
CRC Extreme Duty Silicone is a premium grade silicone fluid with excellent lubrication and temperature viscosity characteristics. It leaves a thin, clear, odourless film that chemically reacts with metal surfaces to provide lubrication properties far superior than conventional silicone lubricants.
As Extreme Duty Silicone is a silicone lubricant, it will resist moisture in damp environments, providing long-lasting lubrication, and extreme temperature and pressure resistance. It’s effective from -38 degreesC to +316 degreesC and can withstand 1200lbs (Falex Test).
Designed for high pressure and high temperature applications on metal and non-metal surfaces, CRC Extreme Duty Silicone reduces friction and galling even on metal-to-metal contact areas. Won’t melt or freeze.
- Ideal for use in precision instruments, vending machines, bearings in high ambient temperature applications, rolling and sliding mechanisms, plant conveyors, guides and rails, electric motors and rollers, clocks, rubber seals
- Mould release agent
CRC Extreme Duty Silicone Features:
- Superior lubricating properties – even in demanding conditions
- Clear, odourless, non-staining
- Resists moisture – stays in place in damp environments
- Extreme temperature and pressure range – effective from -38 degreesC to +316 degreesC
- Withstands 1200 lbs. Falex test
- Reduces friction and galling – eases metal-to-metal contact to prolong equipment life
- MPI Approved C12
CRC Extreme Duty Silicone Specifications:
- Appearance: Clear, water-white liquid
- Odour: Mild solvent
- Propellant: Hydrocarbon
- Flash Point (Aerosol):
- Flash Point (residual film): 316 degreesC
- Boiling Point: 80 degreesC initial
- Solubility: Negligible in water
- Specific Gravity: 0.87
- Type of film: Thin clear film
- Dry time: 5 minutes
- Temperature Range: -38 degreesC to +316 degreesC
- Thermal Conductivity @ 24 degreesC: 0.088 BTU/FT/HR/ degreesF
- Dielectric Constant @ 100 cycles: 2.9
- Dielectric Strength (ASTM D-877): 230 Volts/mil
- Dissipation Factor @ 100 cycles: 0.0013
- Volume Resistivity: 8 x 1012 OHM/CM
- Pressure Range: 0-20,000 P.S.I.
- Falex Test: 1,200 P.S.I.
There are no reviews yet.