Ready to use on all metal surfaces subjected to extreme heat
CRC Fire Paint is a high temperature silicone-based paint that rapidly cures to a durable heat and flame-resistant protective coating for metal surfaces. Applied over bare metal or existing high temperature paint systems, it provides excellent colour retention and film integrity, withstanding temperatures up to 650 °C. It has good resistance to abrasion once cured.
CRC Fire Paint Features:
- Heat and flame resistant: withstands temperatures up to 650 °C
- Protective coating: resistant to abrasion when cured
- Provides excellent colour retention and film integrity
- Single coat, primerless, fast drying: convenient, reduces downtime
- Ready to use aerosol: no additional mixing or chemical additives required
- Easy application
- No clean up
- Uses: For use on all metal surfaces subjected to extreme heat – pot belly stoves, heaters, wood fire surrounds, high temperature pipelines, automotive, flues, machinery, mufflers, radiators, BBQs, fireplaces, boilers, furnaces
- Colour: Black Satin
There are no reviews yet.