Safely removes dirt, grease, oils, adhesives and other contaminants from machinery and electrical components in the food industry.
CRC Food Grade Contaminant and Label Release is designed to remove adhesives, dirt, grease, oils, and other contaminants from machinery and electrical components in the food industry.
CRC Food Grade Contaminant and Label Release penetrates and evaporates quickly leaving a thin, non-conductive film that protects surfaces from re-contamination (and minimises equipment downtime).
The plastic-safe formula is safe for use on electronic and electrical components such as connectors, terminals, plugs, jacks, printed circuit boards, switch boards, potentiometers, laboratory and test equipment used in food processing and other clean environments.
Features and Benefits
- Removes dirt, grease, oils and adhesives
- Prevents re-contamination
- Penetrates and evaporates quickly
- Non-toxic, non-staining, colourless, low odour
- Recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur (NZ AsureQuality)
- NZ AsureQuality Approved Food, Beverage, Dairy
- MPI Approved C26
- Recommended for removing labels and adhesives from food processing equipment where the possibility of incidental contact with food may occur.
|CRC/Barcode||Pack Sizes Available|
| Aerosol 400 ml, pack size 6
20.00cm H x 6.50cm W x 6.50cm D : 0.40kg
There are no reviews yet.