Highly resistant to moisture and water wash-outCRC Food Grade Synthetic Grease is a NLGI 2 translucent, non toxic lubricating grease that provides effective lubrication and protection of ball, roller, and plain bearings and sliding surfaces. It protects equipment against rust, oxidation and wear.
CRC Food Grade Synthetic Grease is resistant to moisture, water and detergent wash down. Due to its high dropping point, it is particularly useful in high temperature applications. This product also performs extremely well in cold temperature applications as the base fluid exhibits a very low pour point.
Temperature range -29 degreesC to +176 degreesC. NLGI 2. MPI C15. NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact. NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact.
Features and Benefits
- Wide temperature range -29 degreesC to +176 degreesC
- Resistant to moisture, water and detergent wash-down
- Protects equipment against rust, oxidation and wear.
- Suitable for ball, roll and plain bearings and sliding surfaces
- MPI C15 approved for incidental food contact
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact
- NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact
- FOR USE BY – Dairy plants, Breweries, Canneries, Meat Processing Plants, Food Processing and Handling Equipment, Fish Processing Plants, Carton/Packaging Equipment, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers etc
- FOR USE ON – Ball, roller and plain bearings, and sliding surfaces, gears, valves, pumps, conveyors, fittings, linkages, hoists, o-rings etc.
Application Method: Cartridge
NSF H1 registered for incidental food contact
NSF Registration # 144237 Category Code H1 for use in meat and poultry plants
|Colour||Clear with Yellow Cast|
|Drop Point||343 degreesC|
|Flash Point||225 degreesC (TCC)|
|Pour Point||-52 degreesC|
|Viscosity @ 40 degrees C||63 cSt|
|Viscosity @ 100 degrees C||10 cSt|
|Viscosity Index, Min.||135|
|Temperature Range||-29 degreesC to +176 degreesC|
|ASTM D-217 (Worked Penetration, 60 strokes)||265-295|
|ASTM D-1264 (Water Washout, % loss )||0.01|
|ASTM D-1742 (Oil Separation, % Loss Max.)||0.50|
|CRC/Barcode||Pack Sizes Available|
| Cartridge 397 g, pack size 10
23.50cm H x 5.60cm W x 5.60cm D : 0.40kg
There are no reviews yet.