Specially designed corrosion-resistant coating for galvanised steel
CRC Galv Touch Up Protective Coating is a bright silver, fast drying, aluminium rich, corrosion resistant coating for hot-dip galvanised steel and other metal applications such as zinc and aluminium alloys. It provides the appearance of hot-dip galvanised steel as well as all new zinc steel alloys, and is ideal wherever a bright silver finish is required. It’s formulated with a high aluminium content and epoxy binder, providing superior durability against protection agents, moisture and other corrosive agents compared to conventional bright silver paints.
CRC Galv Touch Up Protective Coating Features:
- Colour matched to new galvanised steel
- Durable epoxy coating
- Fast drying, ready to use, bright silver paint
- New galvanized steel appearance
- Long term protection of steel with effective corrosion resistance
- Excellent adhesion and durability
- Touch-up and repair of: Hot-dip galvanised steel, other zinc galvanized steel alloys used in metal roofing and structural beams where bright silver finish is required, pre-primed steel sections, industrial applications where corrosion protection is required
There are no reviews yet.