Restores and protects vinyl, wood, plastic and rubber
CRC Liquid Armour is a vinyl and rubber protectant that protects a number of surfaces including vinyl, wood, plastic and rubber trim, fibreglass, chrome, dashboards and wood. It forms a long-lasting, non-greasy protective barrier on and under the surface, guarding against cracking, dulling, fading and UV damage offering great protection from the sun.
Materials treated with CRC Liquid Armour repel water, receive long-lasting protection and sheen, regain lustre, life and colour. The anti-static formulation repels dust and dirt while leaving a fresh leather scent. CRC Liquid Armour should be sprayed onto a dry, clean cloth or similar, and not directly onto plastic surfaces.
CRC Liquid Armour Features:
- Great low sheen natural look
- Superior UV protection
- Protects and restores a number of surfaces
- Long-lasting, non-greasy protection and sheen
- Repels water, guards against cracking, dulling, fading and UV damage
- Surfaces become anti-static – repelling dust and dirt
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, pleasant fragrance
- Use on vinyl, leather, rubber, plastic, fibreglass, chrome, dashboards and wood
- 500ml trigger spray bottle
Note: Not suitable for floors, stairs, fabric, two-wheel vehicles, on vehicle pedals/grips/steering wheels and other surfaces where slipperiness may be unsafe.
There are no reviews yet.