Superior lubrication – long term rust prevention
When it comes to rust prevention, CRC Long Life Anti Rust is the complete package. It provides superior
lubrication and long-term rust prevention – extending the life of metal to metal sliding/rotating surfaces. CRC Long Life Anti Rust penetrates and coats the metal surfaces, displacing moisture and providing rust protection, preventing future moisture contamination.
CRC Long Life Anti Rust is a clear, free running fluid that is safe to use in most situations, is easy to apply and
remove if required. It’s recommended as a final film that is used for precision machine surfaces, and is a protective, anti-seize coating for assemblies in storage or in shipment. It’s also used as a start-up lubricant for stored machinery.
- Automotive / Reconditioning workshops – To preserve engine
blocks, pistons and components from atmospheric rusting.
- Marine – Ideal for seasonal ‘mothballing’ marine engines and
corrosion free storage
- Saw Mills / Machine Workshops – To protect valuable cutting
tools, dies and equipment. Protect machined work bench tops and all
precision ground surfaces.
- Cavity protection for automotive body parts.
- Cables, chains and pulleys
- Elevator mechanisms
- Offshore drilling equipment.
- Remove rust spray
CRC Long Life Anti Rust Features:
- Protect tools and machinery and general equipment over long
periods of downtime
- Preserves engine blocks, pistons and components from
- Ideal for seasonal ‘mothballing’ marine engines and corrosion
- Contains no CFC’s, chlorinated solvents or silicone
- Safe to use in most situations
- Safe to use on most surfaces including rubber, fabric, plastics
- Easy to apply aerosol – for controlled anti corrosion spray
- Withstands 350 hours salt spray test
- Protects steel parts indoors for up to 2yrs
- Does not require cleaning off prior to use of
- Temperature Range -20 °C to +150 °C
- Penetrates to displace moisture – Prevents future moisture
- Non-conductive rust inhibitors
- Easily removed with CRC Lectra Clean or CRC Brakleen
degreasers, if required.
- MPI Approved C12
CRC Long Life Anti Rust Specifications:
- Flash Point (TOC): 45 °C
- Specific Gravity @ 20 °C: 0.83 plus or minus 0.02
- Viscosity @ 20 °C: 12cP
- Colour: Amber
- Ultimate Film Thickness: 10-20 microm
- Salt Spray ASTM B117 Resistance to Rust: 350 hours
- Dry to Touch Time: Not applicable
- Max Expected Coverage: 10 m/400ml can
- Reapplication Period Indoors: 2 years
- Reapplication Period Outdoors: 6-12 months
- Removal: CRC Brakleen, CRC Lectra Clean or petroleum
- Temperature Range: -20 °C to +150 °C
- Falex Test: Withstands up to 1250 pounds
- Comparative Salt Spray Corrosion Resistance Test Time: Long
Life – 350 hours, WD40 – 75 hours, INOX – 6 hours
There are no reviews yet.