Seals in all noxious fumes
CRC Maniseal Exhaust Cement is a sodium silicate
based sealer for mufflers and tailpipes that resists high
temperatures. It expands and sets when heated, ensuring a perfect
seal against carbon monoxide and other noxious fumes.
Brown Exhaust Cement
CRC Maniseal BROWN Exhaust Cement is a sealing and gasketing
compound designed exclusively for use in assembly of Automotive
Black Exhaust Cement
CRC Maniseal BLACK Exhaust Cement is a sealing and gasketing
compound designed to seal joints in fire boxes and flues or for
repairing kilns. It can be used for an exhaust system when black is
the desired colour.
CRC Maniseal Exhaust Cement Features:
- Bridges gaps and imperfections in exhaust clamping
- Seals out poisonous fumes
- High temperature resistance – Up to 300 °C
- Contains no asbestos
- Cleans up in water
- Ready to use – No mixing required, easy to use
- Uses: Recommended for mufflers, tailpipes, joints, catalytic
-At the Manifold: Some modern cars do not have manifold gaskets.
CRC Maniseal takes the place of a gasket.
-At the Exhaust Flange: CRC Maniseal spread between the faces and
in the ‘V’ of the clamp makes a highly satisfactory seal.
-At the Muffler: When the muffler is renewed and clamped in, the
annoyance of a leak and subsequent waste of time will be -avoided
if CRC Maniseal is smeared over the pipes before fitting.
-Industrial Use: Kiln Repairs – thoroughly wet damaged area, force
CRC Maniseal into cracks, gaps etc and smooth over with
CRC Maniseal Exhaust Cement Specifications:
- Chemical type: Sodium silicate
- Appearance: Cream paste
- Odour: Odourless
- Specific Gravity: 1.8
- Viscosity: Heavy Paste
- Flash Point: None
- Typical Curing Performance: Cures by the evaporation of water
and further cures with heat. Full cure will be affected after 24
hours of drying and driving at the maximum operation
- Temperature Resistance: 300 degrees C continuous
- Chemical/Solvent Resistance: The fully cured product retains
effective properties when in contact with water.
There are no reviews yet.