Seals in all noxious fumes, contains no asbestos.
CRC Maniseal Exhaust Cement is a sodium silicate based sealer for mufflers and tailpipes that resists high temperatures. It expands and sets when heated, ensuring a perfect seal against carbon monoxide and other noxious fumes.
CRC Maniseal BROWN Exhaust Cement is a sealing and gasketing compound designed exclusively for use in assembly of Automotive Exhaust Systems.
CRC Maniseal BLACK Exhaust Cement is a sealing and gasketing compound designed to seal joints in fire boxes and flues or for repairing kilns. It can be used for an exhaust system when black is the desired colour.
Features and Benefits
- Bridges gaps and imperfections in exhaust clamping areas
- Seals out poisonous fumes
- High temperature resistance – Up to 300 degreesC
- Contains no asbestos
- Cleans up in water
- Ready to use – No mixing required, easy to use
- Recommended for mufflers, tailpipes, joints, catalytic converters.
- At the Manifold: Some modern cars do not have manifold gaskets. CRC Maniseal takes the place of a gasket.
- At the Exhaust Flange: CRC Maniseal spread between the faces and in the ‘V’ of the clamp makes a highly satisfactory seal.
- At the Muffler: When the muffler is renewed and clamped in, the annoyance of a leak and subsequent waste of time will be avoided if CRC Maniseal is smeared over the pipes before fitting.
- Industrial Use: Kiln Repairs – thoroughly wet damaged area, force CRC Maniseal into cracks, gaps etc and smooth over with fingers.
This product has no special approvals properties
Physical Properties Uncured Material
|Chemical Type||Sodium silicate|
|Typical Curing Performance||Cures by the evaporation of water and further cures with heat. Full cure will be affected after 24 hours of drying and driving at the maximum operation temperature.|
|Temperature Resistance||300 degrees C continuous|
|Chemical/Solvent Resistance||The fully cured product retains effective properties when in contact with water.|
|CRC/Barcode||Pack Sizes Available|
|Brown Cartridge 530 g, pack size 12
|Black Tube 145 g, pack size 10
|Black Cartridge 530 g, pack size 12
|Brown Tube 145 g, pack size 10
There are no reviews yet.