Proper maintenance is a must
The CRC Precision CO Contact Cleaner is a
plastic-safe general-purpose evaporating cleaner and degreaser for
use on sensitive electronic and electrical equipment. It’s
formulated to quickly penetrate into hard-to-reach areas and
effectively flush away carbon deposits, dirt, light oils, dust,
lint and other light contaminants.
Using CRC Precision CO Contact Cleaner as part of
a regular maintenance programme will eliminate carbon deposits and
other contaminants that hold moisture and cause corrosion or
arcing. An increase in resistance will indicate the frequency of
- Cleans and Degreases – Electronic and electrical components
such as connectors, contacts, terminals, motors, plugs, jacks,
printed circuit boards, potentiometers, sensors, etc.
- IT equipment – Computers, printers, fax machines, memory cards,
server room equipment, etc.
- Switch boards
- Sound equipment – PA gear, TV, DVD machines, Home theatre
- Appliances repair and maintenance – Washing machines, dryers,
dish washers, vacuum cleaners, etc.
- Hospital and health care equipment – Diagnostic imaging
equipment, hearing aids, etc.
- Alarm systems
- Navigation equipment
- Laboratory and test equipment
- Automotive Repair
- Heavy mining equipment
- Effectively removes carbon deposits, light oils, dirt, dust,
lint, fingerprints, flux, polar soils
CRC Precision CO Contact Cleaner Features:
- Safe for use on most plastics
- Quickly penetrates into hard-to-reach areas
- Rapid and complete evaporation – Leaves no residue, no rinsing
or wiping required
- Low in toxicity
- High purity formula
- Chemically stable, inert
- Contains no lubricants, silicones, oils
- MPI Approved C12
- Includes Permastraw Dual-Action Spray System – One piece
actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in
CRC Precision CO Contact Cleaner
- USDA Authorised for use in Federally inspected Meat and Poultry
- NSN 6850-98-104 5702
- Propellant (Aerosol): Carbon Dioxide
- Flash Point: <0 degreesC
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Odour: Mild
- Boiling Point: 60.5 degreesC
- Specific Gravity: 0.67
- Surface Tension: 21 Dynes/cm
- % Volatiles: 100
- Flammability: Flammable
- Dielectric Strength: 40,000 volts per ASTM D-877
- K B Value: 31
Note: Use on de-energised equipment only.
There are no reviews yet.