Underbody Rubberised Coating
CRC Proseal #1 Underbody Rubberised Coating is a
professional grade, bituminous based formulation that forms a
durable, waterproof protective coating. The long-lasting, flexible
layer protects against rust, corrosion and abrasion. It insulates
against road noise and seals out fumes, dust and moisture.
CRC Proseal #1 Underbody Rubberised Coating has
excellent application, adhesion and stretch characteristics and is
fast drying with no dripping, running or sagging. It has excellent
adhesion to both painted and unpainted surfaces.
CRC Proseal #1 Underbody Rubberised Coating is ideal
for use in wheel arches, quarter panels, fenders and under
Features and Benefits
- Protects against rust, corrosion, moisture, heat and cold
- High resistance to abrasion
- Excellent sound reduction
- Fast Drying
- Excellent application, adhesion and stretch
- Convenient ready-to-use aerosol
- Water resistant
- Bituminous based formulation
- Provides superior adhesion to both painted and unpainted
- Does not drip, run or sag
- To protect car underbody surfaces, wheel arches, quarter panels
and fenders against rust, corrosion and abrasion.
- To insulate against road and muffler noise
- To seal out exhaust fumes, dust and moisture
Typical Properties and Characteristics
|Appearance||Viscous Black Coating|
|Dry Time||1 hour|
There are no reviews yet.