Plastic and Rubber Lubricant
CRC Silicone Grease is a thin, non-curing silicone grease designed for sealing, lubricating, and waterproofing o-rings and other rubber and plastic parts. It insulates valves, electrical contacts, spark plugs, battery terminals, and fasteners from moisture, and protects against corrosion.
It is resistant to oil, water and chemicals and with a temperature range of -40 degreesC to +200 degreesC it will not harden, freeze, dry or melt.
Features and Benefits
- Seals, lubricates, protects, insulates and waterproofs
- Temperature resistant – Maintains performance level year round. Will not harden, freeze, dry or melt due to temperature fluctuations
- Safe on most rubber and plastics – Will not degrade seals, gaskets or plastic insulators
- Chemical, oil and water resistant
- Recommended for use on plastics and rubber components
- O-Rings, spark plugs, fasteners, battery terminals, electrical contacts, valves, gaskets
This product has no special approvals properties
|Appearance||Opaque white paste|
|Solubility||Neg. in water|
|Flash Point||> +300 degreesC|
|Temperature Range||-40 degreesC to +200 degreesC|
|ASTM D-877 (Dielectric Strength)||500 volt/mil|
|CRC/Barcode||Pack Sizes Available|
| Tube 75 ml, pack size 12
17.00cm H x 4.90cm W x 3.00cm D : 0.10kg
There are no reviews yet.